Working Holiday Visa

To be eligible for a Working holiday visa you must be 30 years or under and be from a country which has reciprocal working holiday maker arrangements in effect.

These include United Kingdom, Canada, the Netherlands, Japan, Republic of Ireland, Republic of Korea, Malta, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) of the People’s Republic of China, Finland, the Republic of Cyprus, France, Italy, Belgium, Estonia and Taiwan.

Please note family members can not travel as dependants on this type of Visa.

To obtain a working holiday visa you can apply online. Most applications can be applied for online.

Offshore Migration Agents

Offshoremigration-BannerWelcome to Offshore Migration Agents web site

Specialising in ICT and Technology offshore migration from Russia, Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Georgia and CIS counties.

As Registered Migration Agents we subscribe to the code of conduct so our clients can be assured that they are provided with professional and ethical services at all times.

Should you have any immediate queries in relation to migration to Australia please contact us using the contact form provided.

You can also find us on vkontakte and facebook

Further Information about the Migration Advice Profession (IRMAP) is available for down load  Link: